Welcome to your Guide to Financial Freedom Using the Internet

The Rich are Getting Richer, the Poor Poorer and the Middle Class is becoming extinct. Tens of thousands of people are losing their homes and livelihood while banks complete "write offs"

This blog and website is dedicated to educating everyday people towards taking their financial security and future in their own hands by teaching them how to make additional money. Yes it is possible to make money on the internet and if you read this blog daily, visit the website, and sign up for the newsletter, you will learn how. Everything is 100% free and you will NEVER be charged for anything.

Get your Free eBook Now

Subscribe For Free To My Newsletter and get your First of Tons of Free eBooks titled "How to make money online without spending a dime"
Google Groups
Enter your email for your free ebook
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, February 14, 2008

How I managed to never pay retail again for anything!

This week I accomplished one of my most important goals. I made a website that people can use for free to find the best deals on the internet. Granted its still in its baby stage, it is ready to actually use. You can find it here

http://bestwebdeal.googlepages.com

Yes I used google pages again to make this site. Why not, its free and it allows me to do whatever I need to do and since its free, I don’t have to charge people to use it.

It didn’t take me as long as you would think. I’ve been shopping on the internet since the internet was born and I basically know where all the good deals are. Whenever my friends or family ever want to buy something, they always first ask me where online has it the cheapest.

This is for several reasons…

#1 they don’t’ want to pay retail when they know they don’t have to

#2 They know that I probably have a good idea of where they can get it the cheapest, fastest and safest online

#3 They’re too lazy to do the research themselves online.

When you put these three factors together, I am their best resource. So I figured why not be the best resource for everybody, not just friends and family. The majority of my online business, other than eBay, are all automated and making me good amounts of cash, so why not devote some time to a project like this.

Well like I said, its complete, now all I need is people to check it out. I have no patience to play the “search engine optimization” game with Google or with other people competing for top spots in google search. To me, it’s a waste of time. I’d much rather this website spread a little though word of mouth. I’ve even added a small competition on there, where people can actually earn money by referring good sites to me. If I use the site, I’ll pay them. Of course each site has to meet certain requirements, and each person who recommends a site actually has to have done business with them, but I think it’s a neat little twist that might get people into the same habits as me, searching for great deals online.

Like I said, the site is 100% free to use so check it out and drop me a note to let me know what you think.

http://bestwebdeal.googlepages.com

No comments: