Welcome to your Guide to Financial Freedom Using the Internet

The Rich are Getting Richer, the Poor Poorer and the Middle Class is becoming extinct. Tens of thousands of people are losing their homes and livelihood while banks complete "write offs"

This blog and website is dedicated to educating everyday people towards taking their financial security and future in their own hands by teaching them how to make additional money. Yes it is possible to make money on the internet and if you read this blog daily, visit the website, and sign up for the newsletter, you will learn how. Everything is 100% free and you will NEVER be charged for anything.

Get your Free eBook Now

Subscribe For Free To My Newsletter and get your First of Tons of Free eBooks titled "How to make money online without spending a dime"
Google Groups
Enter your email for your free ebook
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Automate Your way to Affiliate Profits Online

Automate your Way to Affiliate Profits

A month ago, I started my eBay business for the third time. The first try lasted three years and towards the end I was making between five to ten thousand dollars profit per month. The second try lasted about a year. Both attempts ended badly. Not because I was losing money or people weren’t buying. Completely the opposite. I was selling hundreds of items per day and simply could not keep up with the shipping. As I fell farther and farther behind, the negative feedback comments came pouring in. I found somebody on craigslist and hired him to do the shipping for me. He agreed, I paid him $1 per item shipped and gave him full access to my products. He could have made $100 a day. A month later I found out he never shipped a thing. There was no catching up from there. Complaints came in to eBay that people had paid for items and never received them, my account got so flooded with negative comments that I had to close up shop. I was pretty annoyed at the way eBay dealt with it too and vowed never to go back. A year later, I tried again, and this time I had automated absolutely everything. Unfortunately, I automated it so well, that once again I fell so far behind in the orders, I had to shut down, fulfill all the orders, and I never got around to starting again…until about a month ago, and this time with a new account, zero feedback, and plenty of valuable lessons learned, I’m determined to last a long time.

But this piece is not going to be about eBay. If you want to learn more about eBay, the business I ran, or anything related, just check out my website section on eBay. Today I’m going to write about the amazing concept of automation. Without automation, we would never actually be able to grow our business. For example I will not run an eBay business without at the minimum, selling manager pro. This is not an endorsement for the product, it has a lot of flaws, but the amazing thing that it does do is automate your listing, feedback and most importantly emails. Staying in touch with your customers on eBay is probably the most important thing you can do, and this product emails them automatically at every important juncture in their transaction, including when the item is purchased, payment is received, item is sent out, and once more to remind them of feedback. Imagine selling 100 items a day and trying to keep up with sending out all these emails? Now if only they would develop a product that automatically ships stuff out too, I would be able to focus more on other aspects of making money online. But since that is impossible, I found a great way to automate something else, affiliate marketing, and it has been automated to copy someone who has already made millions with it.

If you are trying to succeed online with affiliate marketing but find it to be incredibly tedious and frustrating to find the right products, get the perfect keywords, create and then recreate campaigns, lose money on Adwords that get clicked but never get any leads, and basically spending forever just to make a few bucks, stop what you are doing right now because you’re doing it all wrong. Somebody else already had this problem. 99% of people fail at affiliate marketing because of this. There is one individual who was determined to make it work. I have been a huge fan of his for years now, and just last week he released a product that has completely changed the face of making money online. He has literally made millions of dollars on the internet and shows proof on his website. He genuinely loves doing so, so the fact that he invested over $40,000 and 6 months into creating this product just lets you know how well it actually works. My first week with this product, I made $500. And I’m still just learning it!

This product is the culmination of over six months work by him, his programmers and over a dozen other top underground wealth builders. The software is automated to think just like Chris does, it will generate keywords, campaigns, tools, that each are worth over $1000. It also includes a selection of methods that are PROVEN to make people who never made money online, enough to quit their day job. The techniques in this product if implemented correctly can generate around $200 per day profit. The product even moves well beyond affiliate marketing to some other genius ways to make money online. For those of you who have bought eBooks, put the methods into practice only to find out you have no idea what you are doing, and that the book is not clear enough, this is the answer. It is a proven step by step way to profit online. In the end this is an automated wealth creation system that very nearly forces you to copy the same moves that Chris used to reach his millions. You’ll be blown away by the powers of this system.

I’m not going to keep hyping this product up. Membership to this is strictly invitation only. I have been able to get in touch with Chris, told him about how many readers I am trying to help make money online, and he secured for me some special invitations that I can extend to you. If you are completely serious about wanting to make money online, I strongly suggest you at least check it out. There is a video on the site that describes everything and it is completely free to just go to the website and learn about it and then you are free to decide on your own. Unfortunately he was only able to block off 10 memberships for my readers so only the first 10 that go to the link below will be able to sign up. He’s also told me that within the next week, he will most likely increase its price because he really wants to limit the number of people using this method.

If you are serious about making money online, don’t waste anymore time and get started NOW!

or check out some other great tools that will make you money

No comments: