Welcome to your Guide to Financial Freedom Using the Internet

The Rich are Getting Richer, the Poor Poorer and the Middle Class is becoming extinct. Tens of thousands of people are losing their homes and livelihood while banks complete "write offs"

This blog and website is dedicated to educating everyday people towards taking their financial security and future in their own hands by teaching them how to make additional money. Yes it is possible to make money on the internet and if you read this blog daily, visit the website, and sign up for the newsletter, you will learn how. Everything is 100% free and you will NEVER be charged for anything.

Get your Free eBook Now

Subscribe For Free To My Newsletter and get your First of Tons of Free eBooks titled "How to make money online without spending a dime"
Google Groups
Enter your email for your free ebook
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, November 15, 2007

What Group are you in?

Yesterday I showed you an amazing opportunity to make some money on the web. Check out yesterdays article here. Yesterday I also gave you the #1 reason people do not follow up with these kinds of opportunities, their own fear of success and feeling that they don’t deserve money that is not sweated over. I hope by today you have gotten past those fears and started on your path to success.

If you haven’t, well yesterday I also said here is another reason you may not follow up and it has nothing to do with your fears. It has to do with the kind of person that you are.

Let me over generalize for a second. There are three types of people in this world. The first type is able to always think outside of the box, come up with new ideas, and not be afraid to try them out. If you can’t do all three of these, you are not of this type. These people are extremely successful making money online, and one of them is this guy that came up with this program.

The second type is not meant to make money online. They are the 9-5ers who are happy and successful doing what they are doing and have absolutely no interest in learning something new that could make things easier. These are low risk type of people and making money online is simply not for them. They are content and happy. If this is you, you have no reason to be reading this.

If you don’t fall in these types, don’t fear, there is a third option, and if you are reading this, then this is you. This person finds it a little harder to think outside of the box, doesn’t come up with a new idea every day, but is not afraid to try out ideas they learn about from the people in type #1. These people may or may not work, have enough money, or much ability, but they are aware that there is a world of opportunities available to them and all they have to do is just try. They keep trying until their first success and in most cases, ride that success into the sunset.

Anyway….if you are the first type of person, chances are you don’t even need this website, you can come up with your own ideas and you already have several different ideas you are dying to try out. If you don’t, then what are you waiting for, get started, you don’t need me. The second type of person has not gotten this far into the article.

My goal is to help the person in the third category. Remember when I said I felt guilty about making money online yesterday? Well I also feel blessed that I am able to and to make up for the guild, my goal is to educate this third type of person on all the different opportunities available on the internet to make money online and I do it through my website and newsgroup.

I’m going to tell you about this opportunity one more time. It just came out this week and people are literally making hundreds a day with it. Google has not yet realized how it got by them. You still have a chance to make hundreds or even thousands of dollars by just simply following the steps. The process is made amazingly simple by the author, so simple that it really just consists of you following the steps. I’ve been following this author for quite some time and every program he’s come out with has been a real money maker.

He is the epitome of somebody in group number 1 that is out there to help people in group number 3. Possibly he feels guilty about all the money he makes too? Or maybe he, like myself, hates to see people not know about these kind of opportunities. Regardless I really suggest you at least check out his site. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!

If you’re a little bit confused by the groups, tomorrow I’m going to share a little about how I found out which group I’m in. Until tomorrow, good luck and get rich!

Check it out here. I’m just really annoyed I didn’t think of it first but I’m not too proud to share it with everyone else.

No comments: